Wonderful Gift from Secret Santa

I got the wonderful gifts from my Etsy Secret Santa. It was amazing Christmas candles from LessCandles.
Thank you so so much:) Love this design. Enjoy.

Create by Less Candles
A few moments from a wonderful holiday Christmas night. Christmas trees which I spent the Christmas holidays.



This is new my parents amazing, brilliant and fanny cat, love it:) Made our Christmas more wonderful than ever.





My family Christmas tree and decoration with gifts with love.


My grandmother's Christmas tree.


A traditional Christmas tree magnificent home, where every year agree Holy Christmas.

And finally my city amazing knitted Christmas tree. For five consecutive years the most beautiful Lithuanian fir.






Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy New Year:) Love

RasaVilJewelry

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai