What is the loneliness for all of us and for every single? How to live with her? How to survive? What She "feeds" and what forms turns in? These and similar questions formed the beginning of painting cycle. From the public alienation to the individual sense of loneliness paintings were changing their forms. "Loss of self 'is the last remaining and intact job title.
Dreams and visions become a key – a lonely individual life satisfaction. Emotions transform into images and subconscious created fictional views, but very strong connections as in real life. Consciousness merges with the subconscious that becomes – sick suffering.
Loneliness – is not a blessing but rather killing roommate that can overcome you at any moment. It will be placed the dot then. It is like the devil incarnated, the specter preventing from function – only existing into meaninglessness, trembling, fighting, searching. There are no dreams, no faith, no love. The wound which, if untreated, is expanding and bleeding. Whether a man is by nature inclined to suffer?
1. Rasa Vilcinskaite, “Loss of self”, 160 x 120 cm, oil canvas, 2014;
2. Rasa Vilcinskaite, “Loss of self”, 160 x 120 cm, oil canvas, 2014;
3. Rasa Vilcinskaite, “Distorted reality”, 125 x 88 cm, oil canvas, 2014;
4. Rasa Vilcinskaite, “ Distorted reality“, 115 x 90 cm, oil canvas, 2014;
5. Rasa Vilcinskaite, “ Distorted reality“, 80 x 40 cm, oil canvas, 2014.