Charlotte blog - BeautyandShe

BeautyandShe

Charlotte is beauty blogger from Wales. She is writing all about the women's need. Cosmetics, makeups, perfumes.  Till now, she has received four awards for this wonderful blog. You have to check it out !!

In the blog you can find more information, how to star to write good blog. How to live women life and how this is wonderful to share information with their own followers.

                                                                  This is Charlotte !

What she say about themselves and their own blog: 

Beauty is my passion.
Im a keen blogger/vlogger and adore getting inspiration from other bloggers alike all over the world.drinking lots of tea and getting inspired by the beauty world.


I have loved anything related to makeup and beauty as long as I can remember. I am a keen photographer, taking photos of my everyday life and my hobby of blogging and vlogging!

And the last thing about Charlotte, that she is truly lovely and helpful person. She wrote about me and my creations - jewelries in her own blog, that really made my day !!!

You can find the post below:


Just want to wish you good luck and continue to successfully write your blog.

Cgarlotte blog: BeautyandShe

My jewelry post: RasaVilJewelry

Thank you !!!

Komentarai

Populiarūs įrašai